Transcript Ordering Information

COVID - 19 Transcript Update

Please note: Due to COVID-19 and the college operations during this time, there will be a delay in official transcripts being mailed out. Alternatively, if an unofficial transcript will work, you may access this by logging into your eServices account. If you are having trouble accessing your unofficial transcript through your eServices account, you can contact to request one via email to be sent. Official transcripts will be sent out when conditions allow based on the restrictions from COVID-19. Thank you for your patience during this time. Phone requests for transcripts are not accepted.

Official Transcripts

Official HCC transcripts can be requested using the information below. Transcript requests are not processed if the student has an outstanding financial obligation.

If you have attended or are currently attending any Minnesota State Colleges and Universities (Minnesota State), official transcripts will be electronically received. If you need an official transcript provided to another Minnesota State College or University (Minnesota State) please contact the receiving institution directly for further information and assistance. A list of Minnesota State institutions can be found at

For the fastest service, HCC has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Web. You can order transcripts with this service using any major credit card.

  • To order an official transcript(s), please go to The site will walk you through placing your transcript order, delivery options and fees.
  • Official Transcript fee is $5.00 each.
  • You will be notified via e-mail when your order has been received and processed. You can also check order status or history online. You will only be charged after your order has been completed. Official transcripts are signed by HCC's registrar and should not be opened if you are forwarding it to another party (an institution, employer or other person).
  • If you need help or have questions about the National Student Clearinghouse transcript ordering service, contact them via or phone 703-742-7791.

Unofficial Transcripts

Unofficial transcripts can be obtained free of charge through your HCC e-Services account.

Students who attended Hibbing Community College, Range Technical or HAVTI prior to 1996 and wish to get an unofficial copy of their transcript should contact for further instructions.