Frequently Asked Questions about Alternative Learning Spring 2020

How should I submit forms, scholarship applications, etc.?

You can scan and email any documents to, fax 1-218-262-6717, or US mail to:

Hibbing Community College
Attn: Admissions
1515 E 25th Street
Hibbing, MN 55746

How can I receive an unofficial/official transcript?

Unofficial transcripts can be printed from your e-services accounts. Or you can visit to order an unofficial or official transcript. There will be a delay in official transcripts based on operation, but we will email you an unofficial transcript as soon as we can.

How do I schedule an appointment with an Admissions Representative, Financial Aid, Advisor or Counselor?

To schedule an appointment you can call the information desk in Student Services at 218-262-7292 or email Appointments will by phone and the person you are scheduling to meet with will contact you at your appointment time. Some appointments are also available via ZOOM, please contact your advisor to see if this option is available to you.

How do I get my access code to register for classes?

Please reach out to your academic advisor/counselor via email and request your access code. If you are unsure who your academic advisor/counselor is, please email:

There’s a hold on my student account so I can’t register. What do I do?

While logged into your e-services account, in the menu on the left side of your log in page, click on Courses and Registration. Under this menu, click on: Registration Holds. Clicking on this will provide you the information on your hold. If you need clarification on your hold, reach out to your Academic Advisor.

I need to get in touch with my advisor. How do I do that?

Your best option for connecting with your Academic Advisor/Counselor is via email. Click here to link to the HCC Directory

I want to withdraw from a class. How do I do that?

You will need to email your Academic Advisor/Counselor requesting to withdraw from a class or classes.

What will happen with Graduation?

The traditional face to face commencement ceremony for May 15, 2020 has been cancelled. However, HCC will host a LIVE social media Ceremony presentation on Friday May 15, 2020 at 5:00pm via Facebook Live, Instagram Live, and Youtube. Students should also still apply to graduate by filling out this Graduation Application and emailing or mailing it to

What if I was invited to join Phi Theta Kappa?

If you would still like to become a member of Phi Theta Kappa, joining online at is available until May 15th. If you are unable to join online and need to pay with a check or if you have questions regarding PTK contact Mary Iozzo at –