Welcome to Hibbing Community College Computer Services. At HCC we constantly strive to provide the very best in computing technology and customer service to our faculty and staff. If you ever have any questions or suggestions, please stop by, or drop us an email.
To make service calls more efficient, we have implemented an online request system. Whenever you have a technology related problem please let us know, click here to submit a Computer Services Request site or for emergencies, please call 969-8001.
For tracking purposes, we encourage you to go directly to the web to request assistance.
Web Services Support:
Online Education Support (D2L Brightspace Only):
Open Computer Lab Support:
- Email account information or network access please contact Don Brearley
- Computer lab test proctoring, please contact email@example.com or go to our website On-Campus Test Proctoring for more information.
- Computer lab classroom scheduling, please contact Cynthia Pogorels or Carrie Pearson
- To check out a laptop and/or projector, or request special software installations please fill out the Computer Support Services form found on the Faculty and Staff Forms page and return to Josh Weaver.
- For web requests please fill out a web request found on the Faculty and Staff Forms page, have your supervisor sign it and return it to Josh Weaver.
- DO NOT INSTALL ANY SOFTWARE ON COLLEGE COMPUTERS WITHOUT PRIOR AUTHORIZATION FROM COMPUTER SERVICES. This includes the downloading of changing screensavers, instant messaging, video broadcasts, firewalls, file sharing programs, games, etc. Please refer to the Minnesota State Computer Usage policy for details.