What is the Net Price Calculator?
- The Net Price Calculator is a tool for students and parents to use to get an estimate of what it may cost to attend Hibbing Community College.
- The information you receive from the calculator is an estimate of costs and financial aid.
- The estimate assumes that you will be a degree seeking undergraduate student enrolled full-time (12 or more credits) in fall and spring semesters.
How does the Calculator Work?
- The calculator uses information on the typical cost of attending Hibbing Community College, including tuition, fees, books, supplies, room and board, transportation and personal expenses.
- Your actual costs will vary depending on your major, the courses you select and your living arrangements.
- Using family financial information that you enter, the calculator will estimate the amount of grant and scholarship financial aid that similar students received in the previous year.
- Using the calculator should take less than ten minutes of your time, assuming you have family financial information available.
- You will be asked some basic questions about you and your family’s financial situation so it might be helpful to have recent tax forms or pay stubs on hand.
- Information you enter into the tool is not retained, transmitted or used by Hibbing Community College or any third party.
- You will be asked basic information about you and your family’s income and plans for college in order to calculate your expected costs and financial aid.
- You will not, however, be asked to enter your name, date of birth, address, social security number or any other personally identifiable information.
Things to Keep in Mind
- The Net Price Calculator can only provide an ESTIMATE of costs and financial aid. It is not a final determination or actual award of financial assistance or a final net price.
- Financial aid award packages are determined after a student has submitted a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) indicating the Hibbing Community College FAFSA school code 002355.
- For more information on applying for Federal student aid, go to http://www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- Estimated costs are based on the costs for students enrolled in the current year.
- Financial aid is estimated based on the median grant and scholarship aid received by first-time, full-time degree seeking students enrolled in in the current year.
- The financial aid estimates do not include any loans or work-study assistance.
- Education costs and available financial aid programs will vary each academic year.
- Differential Tuition Rates and fees for Tools/Uniforms required for Technical Programs are NOT included in the Net Price Calculator.