For questions or to report sexual violence, please contact Dave Olds, 1B.3 Designated Officer: Hibbing Community College, 1515 East 25th Street, Hibbing, MN 55746, 800-224-4422 or 218-262-6705 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reports of sexual violence can be filed anonymously or by name using the following form found here.
OR by downloading the mobile application on your mobile device. Once you install the mobile application, you will need to enter a unique 4-digit code, which is D5JH.
If this is an emergency, please call 911.
For confidential support on campus please see a campus Counselor for assistance. You can contact:
- Donna Groettum at 218-262-6786 or email at email@example.com
- Jillian Ristau at 218-312-1522 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit them in Student Services in Building M.
Other off campus resources available:
- The Sexual Assault Program of Northern St. Louis County: 1-800-300-3102 or 218-749-4725
- Fairview Range Medical Center/Emergency Room 218-262-4881
- Hibbing Police Department: 911