Transfer Resources

Transfer Resources

Check how your courses transfer in and transfer out of Hibbing Community College at Transferology.

β€œTransferology is a nation-wide network designed to help you answer the question "Will my courses transfer?" You may enter coursework, exams, and/or military learning experiences, then discover in a single click how many schools in the Transferology network have matching courses that may be awarded when you transfer. Schools are ranked by the percentage of coursework they accept in transfer, though you may focus the results with a number of handy filters and sorts, including how your courses transfer into a specific program at another college or university. Details of how those courses will count are available with another click or two, and you can inform schools of your interest in transferring by asking about specific programs, campus visits, and/or coursework that has not yet been evaluated by the school.”

β€œOne great feature in Transferology is the ability to import the courses you have taken at Minnesota State institutions to monitor your progress toward a selected degree, certificate or MnTC program at other Minnesota State institutions. Note that using this feature will require that you log in to eServices for each Minnesota State institution you have attended. You MUST log out from one session before you proceed to the next session.”

Refer to the Minnesota Transfer Website for information about the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities (Minnesota State) system.

Contact Information:

Transfer Specialist
Terri Brandt - Office: M167
Phone: 218-262-6775

Individual appointments are available to current and returning students. To schedule an appointment phone: 218-262-7292.