- The Commencement ceremony will take place at 5:00 p.m. on Friday, May 12, 2017 at the Hibbing High School Auditorium. Please report to the high school cafeteria by 4:00 p.m. to check-in and prepare for the ceremony.
- Commencement practice will be held on Thursday, May 11th at 3:00 p.m. in the Hibbing High School in the auditorium. Attendance is required!
- If you plan to participate in the commencement program you will wear a cap and gown (law enforcement students will be in uniform).
- There is no limit to the number of guests that can attend the ceremony and no tickets are needed.
- Caps, gowns and tassels may be picked up in the HCC bookstore beginning May 3rd.There is no charge for the cap, gown and tassel. Additional tassels can be purchased in the HCC Bookstore for $3.75.
- Members of Phi Theta Kappa should contact Mary Iozzo in Student Services about receiving an honor stole to wear during the commencement ceremony.
- If your cumulative GPA is 3.75 or above after fall semester, you will receive an honors medallion. These will be given out in the high school cafeteria prior to the ceremony.
**Please contact Kari in Student Records if you have questions**