Hibbing Community College Credit Evaluation Request
​Your Student ID was sent with your acceptance letter.
If the transcript you are requesting is listed under a different name (e.g., a maiden name), please include it here.
Format: 1515 East 25th Street
Format: Apt. 5
Format: 555-555-5555
Format: you@hibbing.edu

College Records: Please retrieve my records from the following MnSCU institutions

(Note: You can select multiple institutions by checking more than one selection.)

Important: Hibbing Community College and other MnSCU institutions will not be able to electronically retrieve your MnSCU transcript(s) if you have holds on your records [including, but not limited to unpaid balance(s)]. It is your responsibility to ensure that your records are free of holds in order to electronically retrieve your transcript(s). You must notify the HCC Records Office at transferrecords@hibbing.edu when your transcripts have been cleared for retrieval.

Note: You must notify HCC Records/Transfer Office by e-mail at transferrecords@hibbing.edu when your courses currently in progress have been completed in order for Hibbing Community College to update your transfer credits on your academic record.