Pay Your Tuition Online
You can pay your tuition online using our secure payment system.
Here are some instructions to help you find your way...
- Go to www.hibbing.edu
- Click on Quick Links (far top right) and E-Services
- Log into your E-Services account - StarID & Password
- Select Bills and Payments (on left)
- Select the Institution (Hibbing Community College)
- Select Make a Payment (Other options are: View Account Detail, Make A Prepayment, Give Someone Access to Pay My Bill)
- Select Payment Plan (on left) to Enroll in the Automatic Payment Plan (Nelnet)
Tuition will be collected in accordance with the following guidelines:
- Students enrolling at HCC must pay tuition on or before the first day of the term.
- Tuition payment may be delayed by providing a guaranteed document that the tuition will be paid by a designated agency (JTPA, PELL, DRS, Minnesota State Grant, BIA, etc.) It is the responsibility of the student to clear this with the Financial Aid Office.
- Any student whose tuition and other financial obligations remain unpaid at the start of the term will be denied entrance into class.
- If a student will be receiving financial aid or agency funding and wishes to defer payment until such funding arrives, please contact the Business Office.
If you have questions, please call our business office at: 218-262-7205 or toll-free at 1-800-224-4422.