Drop for Non-Payment
To stay enrolled in your registered classes you will need to complete one of the following by midnight of the 5th day of classes:
- Pay your tuition and fees in full; or
- Pay 15% of tuition and fees due for the term or make a $300 down payment towards tuition and fees, whichever is less; or
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at https://fafsa.edu.gov allowing 7 business days for Hibbing Community college to receive the necessary Institutional Student Information Record (ISIR); or
- Receive an approved deferral from Hibbing Community college; or
- Receive an approved waiver, 3rd party authorization (TAA, Veteran, DRS), or scholarship. Supporting documentation must be on file with the Hibbing Community College Business Office. The on-campus Veterans Certifying Official can be reached at 218.262.6735
Minnesota State Colleges and Universities Procedure 5.12.3 – http://www.minnstate.edu/board/procedure/512p3.htm....
The following registration cancellation for non-payment dates are:
Summer 2018 – Friday, June 8, 2018 at midnight
Fall 2018 – Friday, August 31, 2018 at midnight
Spring 2019 – Friday, January 18, 2019 at midnight
Students who do not plan to attend classes must drop classes online or you will be held responsible for any balance due.
KEY: DON’T RELY ON THE DROP POLICY TO MANAGE YOUR ENROLLMENT STATUS.